Here are some examples of good, family-friendly deals.
– Anytime you shop, you can Google the company name followed by one of the following phrases: promotional codes, discount codes, or coupons. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to get discounts.
– There are also sites dedicated to providing discounts – like Current Codes.
– And now, sites like LivingSocial and Groupon, allow you to sign up by city and get deals email’ed to you. (I recently read that Groupon dismissed a $6 billion buyout offer from Google, so they must be doing something right!).
– Thanks also to Lisa R., Mom Since 1987 (MS’87) for another example, Cheap Caribbean, a site listing all-inclusive vacation packages to the Caribbean and Mexico.
– Also, a little MomTini plug, we compiled a Mom-Tastic Savings report that lists dozens of sites offering discounts, and our subscribers get the report for free!
The all-new 2011 Jetta comes nicely equipped at a surprising new price. Which means, German engineering, more rear legroom, enough trunk space for just about anything and, above all, more looks from everybody on the road. It’s great. For the price of good.
Discover more at vw.com.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by VW via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of VW.